- This event has passed.
Franklin Christmas Stroll and Holiday Market
December 8, 2018
Join us for a day of festivities on Saturday, December 8th in the Village of Franklin
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Trees and Trains – several decorated trees and exhibits including the Merrickville pass and station. No charge. Refreshments. The Franklin Railroad and Community Museum, 572 Main St.
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Decorated trees – Cookies, cider, and hot chocolate. Rich Farmhouse Community Center, 574 Main St.
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Book Sale – all books $1.00. Franklin Free Library basement, 334 Main St.
- 11 a.m. to noon – Christmas Story Hour with gifts of books for the children. Refreshments for children and parents. Franklin Free Library, 334 Main St.
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (or until gone) – Luncheon – soup and sandwich. United Methodist Church, 475 Main St.
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Grandma’s Pantry Bazaar – featuring homemade items, rummage sale and baked goods. United Methodist Church , 475 Main St.
- Noon to 4 p.m. – Holiday Market – offering many items from local farmers and crafters. Franklin Firehouse, 351 Main St.
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. “The Star” Community Bible Church, 89 Center St., This film tells an imaginative and sweet
version of Jesus’ birth—from the point of view of animals.
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Senior Class Lasagna Dinner – $8/Adult, $5/Child. Franklin Central School, 26 Institute St.
- 6:00 p.m. – Cookies, Crafts, and Claus – including free pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Franklin Firehouse, 351 Main St.
Many thanks to the Franklin Rotary Club for the decorated Christmas trees throughout the village!
All venues are handicapped accessible.
No house tour this year.