By Lisa A. Heimbauer
Please join us for the Franklin Christmas Stroll on Saturday, December 10th, from 1 to 5 p.m. It will include seven houses within the Village and two others within the town limits. Tickets will be sold at the Franklin Fire House (at the Holiday Market) from 12:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. on December 10th. Stroll tickets will be $10 per person or $15 per couple.
The Annual Christmas Stroll in Franklin and other events of the day:
Book Readings at the Franklin Free Library, 10am
- Grandma’s Pantry (bazaar and lunch), Franklin United Methodist Church, 11am – 3pm
- The Holiday Market, at the Franklin Fire House, music by Jason Starr, 12noon – 4pm
- Franklin Christmas Stroll, 1 – 5pm
purchase tickets at the Franklin Fire House, $10 per person or $15 per couple
- Christmas Trees and Trains, Franklin Railroad and Community Museum, 1 – 5pm
- Franklin Stage Company, play reading at 4pm
- Tree Lighting in the Franklin Village Park at 5:30pm, followed by arrival of Santa and Mrs. Claus at 6pm
join them for carols and candy canes
- Crafts, cookies, hot chocolate and photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus at the Franklin Fire Hall, approximately 6:30pm
- Franklin Central School Senior Class Lasagna Dinner in the school auditorium, 4 – 7pm
$8 per adult, $5 per child
During the day, please visit our local businesses in the Village of Franklin.