Every Sunday from Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day weekend from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Franklin Farmers’ Market offers locals produce and products for sale in the fresh air and sunshine.
Vendors and Items For Sale:
- Cordwood Acres – greens, herbs, mushrooms, seasonal fruits and veggies, goat’s milk soap, and more
- East Brook Community Farm – greens, herbs, seedlings and plant starts, seasonal fruits and veggies, herbal products
- Off Road Maple – maple products of Franklin
- Empire Angus Farm – angus beef cuts and ground beef
- Elk Meadow Farm – maple and honey products, meat marinades and rubs, cloth face masks
- John the Baker – authentic Italian cookies and desserts (annual charity fundraiser)
- Fokish – bread
- Hare and Feather Farm – 13 flavors of jam, 4 flavors of fudge, cashew crunch, eggs and a few other surprises
- Skytop Springs Fish Farm – fresh and smoked trout
- Vitality Homestead – fresh produce and wildflowers
- Grandpa’s Garlic – garlic scape pesto
- Market Table – posters and postcards of each year’s market poster
Vendors attending the market may attend every Sunday; additional vendors will attend some weekends. For more information about how we are handling the market to comply with health standards during COVID-19, please see our Market announcement.