The Franklin Farmers’ Market at Chapel Hall starts its 12th season on Sunday, May 27th.
You can find us at 25 Institute Street, Franklin NY, just off Route 357 in Delaware County – home of the Franklin Stage Company.
This year’s poster is by Joan Dworkin, and will be available for sale at the market.
Vendors kicking off this season include:
- CORDWOOD ACRES: Seasonal vegetables, fruit, eggs, pork, soaps, beeswax candles
- EAST BROOK FARM: Seasonal vegetables, herbs, hand-made salves, tinctures, plant seedlings
- ELK MEADOW FARM: Maple syrup and honey products
- EMPIRE ANGUS FARM: Angus beef
- ENOUGH AND THEN SOME MORE: Plant seedlings, some seasonal produce
- FOKISH: Organic breads and pastries
- FRANKLIN FREE LIBRARY: Bake sale
- GENERAL STORE: Posters, postcards
- HARE AND FEATHER: Soft cheeses, jams and spreads, candies, rabbit
- HOSPITALITY TENT: Fresh coffee, bottled water
- THORN COTTAGE FARM: Seasonal vegetables and blade sharpening
- WHEAT HILL FARM: Fresh grilled gyros, lemonade, iced tea