A Century of Franklin Newspapers

Franklin enjoyed almost a century of its own weekly newspaper. Beginning in 1855, George W. Reynolds published the Visitor and continued for over eight years, except for a two year hiatus while owner and editor of the Binghamton Standard. For the first year or so, it was the Weekly Visitor before being renamed the Franklin […]

Continue reading...