The Franklin Garden Club invites you to attend garden talks on Saturday evenings followed by light refreshments.
- March 2 – Jack Siman – Roses in the Landscape
- March 23 – John Fitzpatrick – Low Maintenance Design
- April 13 – Sondra Freckelton – Freckelton Flowers & Garden Still‐Lifes: Creating a Garden using Basic Principles of Art
- May 4 – Deborah Banks – Designing for Four Seasons of Interest
- June 1 – Don Statham – Totem Farm Garden: Designing a Garden with Rooms
- June 22 – Steve Whitesell – Unusual Plants for Zone 4/5
Saturday evenings, 7 pm to 9 pm. Admission free; donations gratefully accepted and shared by St. Paul’s and the Franklin Garden Club.